Moth is going Strong...now 34 months :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Moth is finally slowing down...a tiny tiny bit. :roll: She is a bit thinner in the hind quarters, has a more refined shape now (I think the petstore breeders here have a type...Saffi and Moth have/had similar body types and heads and general confirmation). She walks flat-footed, but she still climbs and jumps and huffs at other rats when she can...heehee.

But my loner girl who became very very sweet with me is still tumour free, URI free and has only had a dose of Revolution when I was dealing with lice over a year ago. :thumbup:

Mothat30mo.jpg

Mothat30mo2.jpg

Soo proud of my little Moth Moth, for trucking on happily. :)

Ooops. Looked over my records last night and realized she is close to 31 months...LOL. :oops:

I'll let her know all the well wishes and give her kisses from everyone :heart:

LOL!! You know you have too many rats when...
I realized only after Bijou passed that I was celebrating the wrong birthday. I kept giving her chocolate pudding on the 25th when it should have been the 28th. lol

Yay! My Mothra!!! She's as gorgeous as ever, and nothing will ever slow her down for long. Lots of kisses to my eebil sweetie.

jorats said:
LOL!! You know you have too many rats when...
I realized only after Bijou passed that I was celebrating the wrong birthday. I kept giving her chocolate pudding on the 25th when it should have been the 28th. lol
Early bday surprise, lol.

Mothra is finally having a few health issues and is on baytril. For some reason she developed an abscess. I had noticed some small hard nodules on either side of her abdomen just above her urethra, and they did nothing for months. Suddenly one turned into an abscess which we are treating successfully.

Other than that and a bit of porph in the mornings which she cleans away, she's in great shape!

Hmmm....me? You want me to come over?
Mothlovesherscaryhammie.jpg

Which rapidly switches to "Out?? Now??? Food???"
Mothjustwokenup.jpg

Back