Morgan - an aggressive rats' change in behavior

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ratlovinkippy211 said:
I glad she is okay, i knew she wasn't all evil. What my vet said about her made me sick, i knew there had to be some reason she suddenly became aggressive. Thats why before she attacked my hand i had been trying to find her a female only home. I am glad you took her and gave her the chance she needed, she had a hard life even before me and when she attacked my hand i almost blame myself. I had a feeling it was the males but because i had only had her for a short period of time i had no real way of knowing. I asked if spaying would help and my vet said no.
I do not trust my vet anymore since she gave me those comments about morgan and rats in general. Once i find a new vet than you can talk to her, I am already uneasy when talking to her, but she did save shadow's life so i am very conflicted.

Sable has really improved since Morgan left, i find it easier to focuse on one nipper rather than two and i can have more one on one time.

I hope morgan behavior improves, I loved her but she just wasn't safe for me.

Kaytie

Can I ask what the vet said about her?

Back