More sick boys!! VET UPDATE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Throttle and Axe both sound junky and Throttle has diarrhea!!! Never a dull moment over here. Started them on baytril and vet appointments for tomorrow.... Don't have any doxy or we would of started that too.... :panic:

Man that sucks but I completely understand due to my boys back story they always seem to be getting sick I hope they have a very quick recovery!!

So both boys are going to be treated for URIs baytril and doxy. Axe was a little muffled on one side only - which I have to admit has me concerned since Popper who is his actual brother has the chest mass. Hopefully this is nothing more than URIs and everything will clear up. Axe actually sounded better today anyway. Throttle still sounded clicky and just looks blah - he too is Popper & Axe's brother.

two of their sisters... from another litter get noisy sounding on occasion but their handicaps siblings not a sound from them. which i find odd I figured the roly poly bubs would be the ones with issues.

hopefloats said:
two of their sisters... from another litter get noisy sounding on occasion but their handicaps siblings not a sound from them. which i find odd I figured the roly poly bubs would be the ones with issues.

Genetics I guess, these three (despite Throttle's beginning) have turned into the sweeties boys. Axe's cannot stop licking - he bathes Al all the time, he's definitely our licky boy.... and he never lost his soft baby fur.

Back