More questions about my Ratties and RatShack Forum!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aljrn7

Pretty much smack middle of Southwestern Ontario
I am having a difficult time with pictures. Can only post one at a time, and they are always sideways or upside down.Am using the little "manage attachments" button at the bottom. Is there a better way? I'm not always so good with techy stuff!

Also am very curious about the breeds of my rats. All were rescues. I read people's posts on here, and am just wanting to know if anyone can name these breeds? My pics went (one at a time, of course), to the thread-"Random Picture Thread" this evening!

Also, can't stress enough how much I am in love with this site. Awesome reading, lovely photos, super advice...am pretty much addicted right now! Thank-you to everyone who has been so kind to a nosy and curious new comer! 😝

I am having a difficult time with pictures. Can only post one at a time, and they are always sideways or upside down.Am using the little "manage attachments" button at the bottom. Is there a better way? I'm not always so good with techy stuff!

Also am very curious about the breeds of my rats. All were rescues. I read people's posts on here, and am just wanting to know if anyone can name these breeds? My pics went (one at a time, of course), to the thread-"Random Picture Thread" this evening!

Also, can't stress enough how much I am in love with this site. Awesome reading, lovely photos, super advice...am pretty much addicted right now! Thank-you to everyone who has been so kind to a nosy and curious new comer! 😝

Well lets start with pics. I prefer to host my pics on a website like Photobucket.com I created a free account, then uploaded my jpg images from my computer to Photobucket. Then I can copy and paste the links to here and they will show up automatically when I hit Preview Post or after I hit Submit Reply.

As for breeds, there are no different breeds, they are all domestic rats, but they have different colours, coat types, ear sets (standard/top ear or dumbo) and markings :)

Awesome! Thanks so much, lilspaz. You are the second person to mention Photobucket, so think I will try this. I am using my iPad, so hopefully it will work!
With the breeds, lol, I just hear people who list all these...traits I guess they are...thought they were breeds! Thanks again for response!

I find adding pictures from the mobile app way easier then on the computer maybe im just lazy :p

Right?? I feel like it looks like I don't care about other's posts because I almost always use tapatalk so I think I've only likes maybe 2 things from the rare occasions I'm on the computer.

And I just realized there is a chat room on the comp but there should be a chat messenger thing on here......... Or is that asking too much lol

Apparently you can "like" the whole thread just not singular comments? Sheldon I totally feel you on that, I swear I'm not ignoring everyone lol

Back