more pictures of ERIS as requested

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tempeltontherat13021

eris070.jpg

eris050.jpg

eris067.jpg

eris054.jpg

eris069.jpg

eris056.jpg

i will i try to take pictures almost everyday of the kids, and animals. I love photography and if i could i would somehow make it into a job for myself.

And you have her already?!?! People should be put in jail for letting puppies go so early!!!!!

Moon said:
And you have her already?!?! People should be put in jail for letting puppies go so early!!!!!
her mommy wasnt feeding her anymore so i have her. She is already partially housebroke and knows her name...she is such a smart pup

The bunnies had to go too? I have learned animal control over the years. Meaning I'm careful on what we take on as part of our family so we don't ever get overwhelmed. I helped a lot of other people empty a hoarder's house one very hot day who had a house packed full of animals, poo, urine, bugs,it was the worse case I had EVER seen. My family and I LOVE all our pets but I keep a reality check on the number for sure. Stay safe and good luck.

smalltowngirl said:
The bunnies had to go too? I have learned animal control over the years. Meaning I'm careful on what we take on as part of our family so we don't ever get overwhelmed. I helped a lot of other people empty a hoarder's house one very hot day who had a house packed full of animals, poo, urine, bugs,it was the worse case I had EVER seen. My family and I LOVE all our pets but I keep a reality check on the number for sure. Stay safe and good luck.
the code guy said no exotic animals he said only cat dogs and birds can learn their names so there for they are domesticated

Back