More pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

Last night I filled up the food bowl for the girls and while it was out they started to pose for me at the opening where the bowl goes. So as promised here are the pictures.

RubyHazel014Small.jpg

RubyHazel013Small.jpg

RubyHazel012Small.jpg

RubyHazel011Small.jpg

RubyHazel010Small.jpg

RubyHazel009Small.jpg

RubyHazel008Small.jpg

RubyHazel007Small.jpg

RubyHazel006Small.jpg

Ruby does have a very angelic look you nailed it Jo. Comparing the two Ruby is also more patient. Hazel just has to go in a million places at once.

Ruby is so WHITE. :shock: She's one clean girly!!

They are both adorable. Hazel's ears just get me, I don't know why. :lol:

It's kinda like 'Huh?? a hole in the cage, this wasn't here this morning.'

Thanks Cait, they are both very clean. Cleaner and nicer smelling now that they don't sleep in their shavings. I love Hazels ears as well, I think she extends them. They seem a little bigger all the time. Adds to her inquisitive look.

What beautifully healthy and curious looking little ladies! Hazel is a lovely color (and PEWs & Himi's are 2nd only to blues color-wise in my books. Of course I'm ga-ga over nekkid too, and black is beautiful, and my best girl is beige, and orange is breathtaking, and - well, you know....).
They'll be such a photogenic trio when Jack comes to join them too!

Fidget said:
What beautifully healthy and curious looking little ladies! Hazel is a lovely color, they'll be such a photogenic trio when Jack comes to join them too!

Thank you so much for the compliment. :D

Back