More of MJ For Ya

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

:D

She's such a good bunn! I think in two months we'll be able to get her spayed! YAYYY!

She chins EVERYTHING, including Karly. She did it to my sister today and she's like "She's trying to eat me!!" :stickpoke: Right. Although I will admit it is nervewracking. She's never bit but her mouth is so tiny... And you can't see it... Sometimes I worry! Haha! No just kidding, she's a sweetheart.

IMG_5316.jpg

IMG_5317.jpg

IMG_5325.jpg

IMG_5336.jpg

Eating her greens
IMG_5546.jpg

IMG_5551.jpg

And trying to learn to do the stairs... She can do them, it just takes her a few minutes to decide she WANTS to!
IMG_7556.jpg

IMG_7557.jpg

Sitting in the kitchen
IMG_5560.jpg

That is the dumbest, ugliest rabbit I have ever seen I hate her.........just kidding LOL she is adorable hahaha.

She's stupidly cute... I mean like WHAT IN THE WORLD cute... That face makes me snorkle her fur more than I should haha!

I got a minilop as a Mother's Day present while on vacation in the Smoky mountains in 2002. He was white w/ a tan mustache, and was 6 weeks old. ADORABLE! He was a perfect house bunny and loved kids. He was fixed and potty trained. He acted different one day so I called the vet and made the appointment but sadly he passed that night. WE loved that little guy..his name was Smoky. :sad3:

She's adorable! A bunny will chin like a cat will rub herself on your leg. That is how they scent and claim the object or human being they chin.

Aww, Smoky sounded like such a good rabbit! :)

Haha, Jo, she thinks everyone is her. She really is infatuated with Karly... She'll hop over to her and try and clean her ears or feet, haha. So cute!

Back