More adventures with peas!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riana

I think the boys are starting to think of me as the paparazzi, for lately I've been following them with the camera, snagging pictures of their pea adventures. Here's some more to show you all!

100_2193.jpg

Look at Rose's eyebrows! *squeal*

100_2192.jpg

100_2194.jpg

OMIGAWD! It's ratzilla~! (ie, Rose. The fattie :p) Don't you just love the eyes going in completely different directions? :lol:

100_2191.jpg

Rose and Freyr... Freyr really isn't really -that- small compared to Rose... I think it's just the way he's stretched out.

100_2198.jpg

'Mine!'

100_2200.jpg

100_2201.jpg

The brothers, not sharing very well, as you can see by Loki pushing Freyr away here in a close-up: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/nuen/100_22011.jpg

100_2203.jpg

100_2204.jpg

'Moooooooom! They're all gooooooone!'

LOL!! I love the pics where it looks the eyes are all going googly. lol
They look like such gentle rats, waiting by the pea bowl, chatting, munching... too cute!

My girls are overdue to eat some peas. I've not had any around lately.

What cute pics.. and a funny group :D

Great pea photos. Your rats look so happy and healthy. You must be a proud mom.
About how long did it take them to get through the bowl?

I'm gushingly proud of all my babies, it's foolish. XD

How long? Um, that bowl didn't have water in it, so Rose went to work quickly on that. I'd say after about 10 minutes the initial excitement wore off, in which case they turned their attention on 'attacking' me. By the end of their 45 minute romp that night, the peas were all gone. I think I give them too much though :lol:

Thanks for all your comments! My boys are so squishy and cute, if I do say so myself! *gush gush*

Back