Moomoo - run free sweet boy <3

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratlover2013

Heaven gained another angel tonight, play hard sweet Moomoo, reunited with your brother Lucky forever <3

Moomoo decided to go be with his brother tonight & left us quickly tonight, I guess he had something really important to tell Lucky.

Sweet Moomoo passed away in his favorite spot - on a pile of blankets on the floor with myself & his dad cuddling him <3

Run free sweet angel :heart:

I'm so glad we were able to give you 6 more months of life & that you got to experience old age <3

36 months old, is such a proud age :)

daja5yjy.jpg

Last edited:
I am so very sorry Renee!!!! :hugs: I don't know what to say... I'm brokenhearted too... :(

You made these boys sooooo very happy, and Moomoo obviously enjoyed his life with you guys to the fullest. He was as happy with you as a rat can be... you gave him everything he needed and then some.

I'm gonna miss his photos....

Run free, sweet boy, and play happily by the Bridge with you beloved brother...

Thank you, that means so much :heart:

I'm going to miss him so much, but I rest easy knowing that he went so fast & he is back with Lucky

We never met him but he touched all of our hearts here at the Shack... such a sweet little soul with the most beautiful face. :heart:

He'll always be a little star to us. He was a beautiful boy, have fun with your brother Lucky MooMoo. We love you and feel so blessed that you were here at the shack with us. I will never forget MooMoo somehow!

:sad3: :cries: :sad-p: :disbelief: :cry4: :sad2: :cry3: :cry: :cry5: :sad4: :missu: :no: :cry2:

NO NO NO!!! Not Moomoo, this is just heart breaking!! He was such a special ratman I feel as if I lost one of my own... He certainly grabbed hold of a lot of our hearts and we will miss our Moomoo - well, your Moomoo. Its comforting to know he left so peacefully. RIP sweet boy you will not be forgotten.... :heart::rose:

I'm so sorry for your loss. You gave him such a loving safe home full of yummy treats and a life of luxury for his last 6months, I'm sure he loved you so much for all the extra love and care you gave him. Rest peacefully sweet Moomoo. :sad3:

These posts say it all...he lived the life of luxury and so much love his last six months...the world's luckiest ratty...I miss him like my own too....

Back