Monty Graycat Ponders Out Loud and Samson

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allykatt

Hello all!
There are a few blogs I read, that are cat blogs, basically in the cats voice haha. Well, My Monty is oh so very vocal in real life, and such a little bugger, that I decided to make him his own!

It will also have lots about my other animals, but through Monty's perspective.

Anyways, if any of you are interested, the adress is http://montygraycat.blogspot.com/

In other news, I haven't put up any pictures of our new foster cat, Samson.

Over a month ago, at about 1am, my roommate kept hearing meowing in the hallway. Now, before I moved in, she had found a cat that someone abandoned in the hallway when they moved out. No one ever claimed her, so her parents took her in, and we were worried it was happening again.

She waited for quite awhile, but the cat just cried and cired, so we let him in. Poor little guy, he was scared and sad.
We put up signs in case he had just run out of the apartment and not been noticed. It was at the end of the month, moving time, and no one ever claimed him. He is a GORGEOUS cat, but right away we realized why he had been kicked out.

He was unneutered, and sprayed on EVERYTHING! It STANK! It was so nasty!

Well luckily, since we had waited, asked everyone we saw, told the supervisors and the head office, and put up posters, gone door to door, and still heard NOTHING, I contacted Animal Love Foundation, who I already foster for and got monty from, and they agreed to take him in if I continued to foster him. They got him in to be neutered ASAP which we are SOOO thankful for!

Now, he is a sweet, non stinky little boy, maybe 6 months old. He is quite playful, and since he is getting more confident, he and monty are wrestling and chasing. He is so silly and adorable. His name is because I had been calling him Handsome, and he is a bit of a wimp, and my friend said he needed a badass name like Samuel L Jackson, so we combined them into Samson L Catson!

Well here he is!

samson6.jpg

samson4.jpg

samson2.jpg

samson1.jpg

samson9.jpg

samson3.jpg

Isn't he gorgeous! He looks like a lion mated with a squirrel!

He's quite adorable.

I'll need to visit your Monty's blog, cause with my cats, I was fairly confident that they only knew very few words/phrases: "food now", "let me sleep", "play with me", "pet me" and "get away from me". :giggle:

So, I have decided to adopt Samson!
Monty and him have become BEST buddies, and cuddle and snuggle, and chase, and play, and groom each other. I just can't break them up. He has come such a long way too. He is SO much more confident, and sweet and playful. It's like when he first came, he didn't know how to play. He is a young boy too, maybe 6-7 months old. Now, he is sooo playful and silly!

Last night, I caught them spooning too, and cuddling. There are pics that I took with the webcam on Monty's blog.

So yay! Samson is here for good! And after Xmas, a friend of my sisters wants to adopt Lexy! Good times for all!

Merry Christmas!

Well, your not a very good "foster" mum but you sure are one super duper "rescue" mum.
Congrats on the kiddie with the beautiful markings. :D

Back