Montreal to Green Mountains VT

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victoria

The SPCA recently took in many, many guinea pigs and we are trying to get some of them to rescues in the states that have offered to help. We really need someone reliable with a driver's license and a passport that is able to drive them to Vermont, preferably in the next few weeks. We can reimburse gas money and would be forever grateful for the help. Freeing up some cages at the shelter will allow us to go back and save the remaining 11 male guinea pigs we had to leave behind in a really bad situation.

Please contact me if you're interested and/or want more details. Thank you!

Just emailed you...

I cannot transport as I don't have a passport, but I do have 2 cages I was planning on dropping at the SPCA. One is a transport type of cage that they transported Praline in when they brought her to me, and the other is one a those regular blue bottom cage that stupid petstores sell to unknowledgeable people like I were.

We were planning on dropping them off this coming weekend.

I can't offer this for sure yet, but if I get this job I'm up for in the next week, then I will need to put my car back on the road for my Ontario trips (the train has been great!). If that's the case, then I can spend a Saturday or Sunday making such a trip with the GPs.

Let's check back again late next week.

Back