Momma - (April 2009) - January 31/2011 - She's Home

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for you kind words. I'll never get over this :sad3:

Before taking Momma in today, we got play dough and did paw prints. I will take a picture tonight. She will be getting cremated and added to the same urn as Bruno, Hunter, Tucker & Sophie :heart:

:cuddle: Normally I stay away from Memorial threads, but I couldn't not comment on this one. I'm so sorry.

Here is her paw prints we did at home (complete with sneeze spots and all :giggle:)
IMG_1025.jpg

Buying Plater of Paris ..the stuff they use for baby hand prints. I will post a pic of the final print when it's done :heart:

Bye Momma. Rest in Peace and I hope your little soul enjoys the rest of its journey.
I am so sorry Ratty Momma. My eyes were puffy at work today from crying about Momma yesterday and now they will be tomorrow too.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to write something the past few days fo Momma, I am sure she appriciates everything :heart:

Today, it feels like a dream ..I can't believe my lil girl is gone :sad3:

I forgot to mention, Momma and Alice were both my first rats and my only ones from a pet store ..that was before I new about pets unlimited. I only rescue now.

I'm so sorry about Momma. She fought a hard fight with you.

Her little footprints make the most lovely memorial

Momma's paw prints are done. I bought the plaster and used the playdough as a mould ..they came out good ..but I only got the two front feet and one back one ..I have the plaster now, so next time I'll be doing it directly in that.

I'll post pictures tonight!

she will also be cremated next week, I will be picking up an urn and herself, Sophie, Bruno, Hunter, and Tucker will be placed in it, with taggs hung around with their names and dates :heart: ..I will picture this as well.

Thank you again to thoese who were kind enough to say a few words for Momma :heart:

What a beautiful, special little lady. Play hard at the bridge Momma, maybe you'll run into my lot up there too :) :heart:

Argent said:
What a beautiful, special little lady. Play hard at the bridge Momma, maybe you'll run into my lot up there too :) :heart:

I'm sure she will :D :heart:

Back