mo-joes t-shirt i know just read

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev~o~rat

ok my rat splinter is now in a four foot three story cage so the wires are spaced out pretty good my girlfriend comes home from work late one night she throws her shirt down next to his cage and she thinks that it was far enough away out of his reach not so lucky we are he chewed so many holes in that shirt it was so funny....so shes had to back to work and explain to mr.j what happened to her shirt he says nothing but its ok ill take care of it

LOL! That is something you need to be careful about. Sometimes, I put plastic bags and fleece blankies too close to the bag... and I come home to a mess, lol.

My girls love to drag fabric into their cage, so much so that I purposely leave scraps around the outside for them to pull through.

I was sitting on the chair one day and Hazel was behind me and I could feel something. I checked my shirt and realized she chewed a hole in it. It was one of my favourite shirts too. She's lucky she's cute...

I can't even keep track of how much of my clothing has rat chew holes, lol. Except one was a cashmere sweater...that wasn't very good, and it was completely destroyed. My fault though, I wasn't watching whoever did it. Now the kitty has a nice blanket for her kennel, lol.

I think the worst was a ski jacket, rather high end since I raced competitively. I had it one day, hung up in the closet and the rat at the time in the span of five minutes or so climbed up the clothing in there and made enough tiny holes that the shell couldn't break the wind properly. Fortunately my parents didn't figure it out until after she died...I just had a few really cold races!

Back