Miya, Moo, and Chu

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like my rats?[[so far?]]

• Yes they're beautiful!

• No they're ugly and mean.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miya_Moo_Chu

Hello, my name is Miya, I live in a nobody town, which i'm starting to fall in love with.
I'm 15 yrs old, and i have two pet rats.

Moo... I got her name from my older old name Mylea Moo, and Mylea looked like a Moo cow, thats why her nickname was Moo, and Moo, the rat. looks exactly just like a cow! [She's a hooded rat i belive, and has black and white markings...]

Moo is lazy, she loves to just sit around and have hyper momments, she eats a ton, so i have to keep her on a good diet. I'm in love with her honestly, she never bites me, she kinda.. gums me i guess you could say. She loves it when i leave apple bites for her and Chu, she chows down on everything. I love her, and i hope that she'll love me too!

Chu.. lets see, i was watching Spirited Away[VERY good movie, everyone should see it if you havn't] and if you know that giant baby that gets turned into a mouse, and all the mouse says was "chuuuu" lol. So being my favorite weird movie, i name Chu... chu. and when you say her name fast it's like a chuchu train. lol :D

Chu...Chu is very hyper... she's never quiet at 3:00 am. Chu eats alot also, so there both on a diet now. Chu loves to climb ALL over me, and for some weird reason she loves to lick my ears... i don't know why, but she does it. Chu is a hooded rat, just like moo, but the markings are not quite spotted like moo's and the markers go down her neck also.
Thank you for listning/reading!

Welcome!
I hope to hear more about your adventures with your rats. They sound like fun.
I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do, and learn all you can about rats.

Welcome to the Shack :thumbup: great names for your ratties, you'll have to post pics :D
Spirited away was a great movie, I've found that all the movies I've watched from Studio Ghibli and directed by Hayao Miyazaki have been fab :D
Have you seen My Neighbor Totoro? so cute :heart:

Back