mischa's tail

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsayfawn

I just noticed Mischa's tail, it's to a point like as it it's the bone that is showing. Could this be from the lice? she doesn't seem to be in any pain from it but will her tail grow back around this little piece? poor thing.
mischastailapril17lice.jpg

so strange, when I first saw i she had her tail kinda poking out underneath the box on the bed lol and i'm like oh it's a toe then I looked closer and I'm like ah...nope not a toe lol
good to know it's 'normal' at least. thanks

Some of mine have had that as well, but it doesn't bother them and it doesn't seem to actually be anything out of the norm. It is weird though I have to say, first time I saw it I got freaked.

yeah it is freaky! 'cause I had no idea if it's bone or what sticking out, none of the others girls tails are like that. at least they don't seem to be itching as much as they were where i gave them that revolution stuff. have to take them all in two weeks for the vet to re check them and I think she said reapply the stuff.

Back