• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini auction Full CN/FN cage set =)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
11pc FULL CN/FN cage set mini auction

w/'fitted sheet" type liners

I just finished making this fun Fall/Halloween cage set and it came out so awesome, I decided the only way I was going to be able to part with it was to auction it off. lol

you can deck out an entire CN/FN cage with this set, or do just one half of a double CN/Fn
Don't have a CN/FN?
I am willing to set the cage set without the liners, just deduct $15 from the winning bid.

the set includes the following (reg single item price listed for reference):
*rectangular prism w/5 exits 7X9X9 $22
*triple bunk bed/honeycomb 11.5x11.5 top $15
*bunk bed hammock 10X10top $8
*corner pocket hammock 17x24X17 $8
*snuggle sack 9X11 $9
*flat standard hammock 13X15 $7
*matching shelf and pan liners $15/set

3 free toys: tiny pillow, hanging fleece puff and an adorable stuffed candy corn!

total wt is 2lbs 3 oz and ships from zip code 03102 if you'd like to estimate shipping.

Bidding for the full cage set starts at $50 plus actual shipping (or buy the set minus the liners for $40+ shipping)
OR BUY IT NOW FOR $55+ SHIPPING- BUY IT NOW OPTION GOES AWAY ONCE A BID HAS BEEN PLACED

this is to raise funds for my cat's upcoming vet needs, more about that in a separate post.
Auction ends Sept 7th at 10pm EST

006.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

Last edited:
well that went fast!! SOLD

I'm working on more of these, they may not have all the exact same hammocks but if ppl like these, I'll do more

let me know ok?
I can only do a single CN/FN liners, not the double but of course you can use this on one half of your double if that's what you have

Back