Mikey

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Cait - I can feel your grief like it's my own in your words.. It's so wrong he didn't have more time to experience the love you had for him. I'm so sorry.
Kisses to Denny, it sounds like you are both shattered, I know you are holding each other together.

Thanks, Fidget. I miss that furbum. The personality differences between Denny and Mikey are just boldened by Mikey's absence. I love Denny, I do, he's like my "liver" as the Indian saying goes, but he just isn't Mikey. He doesn't enjoy just cuddling with me and Denny is still grieving it seems, he's not himself at all, my poor guy. :(

Neither of you will survive untouched (and that's a good thing) but you will survive, and I hope that Mikey is allowed to have a hand from heaven in helping to send you both someone (or 2 someones) very special that will bring both you and Denny joy.

Oh Cait, I totally and utterly missed this (I've not been around much this week) and it hurts me so much to have to read this.

I know it's late in coming.. but *hug*

Thanks, Moon. *hugs back*

And Fidget, I do strongly believe that Mikey led me to Izzie and Preston... Especially when Preston (the first baby to come to me) pulled a Mikey ("Pick me, choose me, love me!")... I knew somehow he was saying that this was right and that those two boys would help me and Denny cope. I know that he's looking out for us, and these two new guys too.

Back