Midmonth celebration!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
This month is a special month day for Simon and Andy, they are 30 months old today.
So this morning, instead of the usual baby cereal, I decided to give the old crew an extra special treat and call it the midmonth celebration. You see, all these guys are old now and deserve some nummies at this time in their lives. ;)

The ratties were given Cantonnese style chowmein. They absolutely loved it!

So from left to right: Simon 30m, Andy 30m, Mielle 31m, Flea 31m, Loki 43m, Vincent 32m and Pascal 32m. :hurray:

Groupchinese_edited-1.jpg

Here's a close up of Vincent (himi) and Pascal:

Groupchinese2_edited-1.jpg

And here's a look at Flea... doing sooo good!!

Fleanov13_edited-1.jpg

Of course cage buddies Fred and Archie got to celebrate as well, being 20 months today and all. :D

Archie:

Archienov13_edited-1.jpg

And a gorgeous close up of Fred:

Frednov13_edited-1.jpg

Yeh, I could just do with a chinese. I love Andy!! I thought he was (sorry about this) a passed rat! I haven't seen you mention him on here and only knew of him through your YouTube vids... I love it on the We Love The Leg video and she goes HI ANDYY in a cool american accent and he gets a ruffled head from her!! hehe List your rats Jo, just a lis of all the names... keep me up to date, as I love the little guys!

starfoot said:
Yeh, I could just do with a chinese. I love Andy!! I thought he was (sorry about this) a passed rat! I haven't seen you mention him on here and only knew of him through your YouTube vids... I love it on the We Love The Leg video and she goes HI ANDYY in a cool american accent and he gets a ruffled head from her!! hehe List your rats Jo, just a lis of all the names... keep me up to date, as I love the little guys!

That's my mom and her leg. lol

Here's the list of my gang:

Loki, Pascal, Vincent, Mielle, Flea, Simon, Andy, Archie and Fred.

My young crew:

Sebastien, Sophie, Cande, Jorge, Davis, Rylee, Nessie, Captain, Treat and Boo.

And then there's Radar and Isabelle.

In my older video, it all of my older crew are in there.

I just love that Loki! My favorite video ever is of her repeatedly scaling the chair leg and table to get that wrapped piece of chocolate. Mischeif maker!!!

Hey Jo--Where is the name Loki from? I've seen a few people on the boards with a rat named Loki and I've never heard that name before. Just wondering of it's a Canadian thing.

papercrow said:
Hey Jo--Where is the name Loki from? I've seen a few people on the boards with a rat named Loki and I've never heard that name before. Just wondering of it's a Canadian thing.

When I first called her Loki, it just came to me, then I searched it and it's a god of mischief and man did it ever fit her but goddess in her case. lol

How surprising that they're enjoying that stuff! :p
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON & ANDY!!!!!

30 months may be spring chickens at your house (you both look as if it's still on the young side) but iit is a major big deal in regular rattie-land....
Love to you boys.
(When you're done your chow mein go kick Fred's butt for stealing the show here)...

P.S. Mama Jo, I haven't always agreed with you about the happy/healthy balance, but I concede :nod: . Your kids definitely not less happy, but mine are definitely less long-lived.
That's a beautiful group of sexy seniors there!

Back