Mentally challenged baby rat??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh your comments made my cry even more! I was so lucky to have had such a good friend despite his early leave. I will never forget my baby boy <3

i'm sorry for your loss :hugs: he was very special :(

i've had a "special" boy too, his name was Jerry Lee Lewis and i think he had some kind of down syndrome. He was small, his testicles never really developed and he looked different...my aplha Nomad went straight for him during the intro, i guess he knew something was wrong (his buddy Ladykiller was accepted right away). It all worked out though.

Also he thought people were food when they smelled like it. The first time i held him (he was 5 weeks old) he bit me because he thought i was some kind of pastry :shock: later i discovered he really didnt know the difference. He bit a friend of mine who tried to feed him chicken... When you washed your hands he was the most adorable ratty ever but beware when you smell like food :p

He lived 11 months (to the day) and he died in my arms after struggling with abcesses (who kept coming back) and lungproblems. I think his lungs never fully developed. He was very special though.

This was my Jerry Lee:
jerrylee02.jpg

jerrylee03.jpg

Back