meet the new baby!! Marley!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherubim

So my birthday is on tuesday and what can a girl ask for that would be better then a new rattie? I am sooo happy! Here is the new little girl she isn't named yet. Any sudjestons would be greatly appreciated!
Chloe and the new baby meeting for the first time:
random86991.jpg

Baby investigating her new litter box:
random8703a.jpg

Her pretty face on the left side:
random8704a.jpg

Her pretty bum lol:
random8706a.jpg

Pretty face on the right, her waist isn't that white the sun was just really bright:
random8710a.jpg

What colour is she? Pearl Merle?

Well after careful consideration we have decided to call her Marley.
Last night my boyfriend and I went out to the movies and saw I am legend. In the movie Will Smiths daughter name is Marley and I thought that was just beautiful and unusual. Later when I heard his explanation for her name I cried. He said:
"Bob Marley believed that you could literally cure racism by directly injecting love and acceptance into music and injecting this music into the world. He believed so strongly that he was to preform some of his songs at a peace rally. 2 days before he was to preform gunmen shot him and his wife. 2 days later he got up on stage and preformed his songs as well as one he wrote about the shooting and the racism that caused it. When people asked why he still decided to continue with the performance he said "racism never takes a day off so how can I?""

We can all learn a little from Bob Marley and the others that continue to do work just like his in order to make the world a better place for my children and yours. :D

So her name shall be Marley

Bob Marley was good people, the world would have been a better place if he had hung around longer in it.
Great name. I thought it might have been for Marley the ghost in a Christmas Carol, but Bob Marley is better. :)

Vanessa said:
Bob Marley was good people, the world would have been a better place if he had hung around longer in it.
Great name. I thought it might have been for Marley the ghost in a Christmas Carol, but Bob Marley is better. :)

Thats so funny! My mom, my godmother and my grandmaother all thought it was for Jacob Marley too! Oh goodness isn't it funny?!

Back