Meet Rango- Senior Rescue

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrazyKritterz

So today I saw an ad on craigslist for a Friendly Rat. This is what I got for a response. Her name is Rango and she is 2 to 2.5 yrs old. She had surgery last year for a mammory tumor removal. She just had a annual check up and is healthy. I'm moving and cannot take her. She is very friendly an has never bite any of my children. She comes with food, cage, bedding etc. These are the photos she sent me. They seemed to care for her a lot but had her in this crappy cage and fed her crap too. But they did pay a lot for her surgery I called the vet myself.
I didn't want her to be someone's reptile food. She's gonna live out her life with me. She is in a decent cage now and new food.

Meet Rango, she is sweet and knows her name. She comes right out to us.

Here she is

2dtws9y.jpg

15avd0.jpg

dgjuau.jpg

2irnkav.jpg

She's beautiful and I'm so glad you took her. She looks to be in great shape for a 24 to 30 month old rat. Bless her heart!

Aww, she is so beautiful! What a pretty lady! I am so glad you rescued her and now she can live out her retirement in a good home with love, terrific! Yep, I agree, this lady needs some hammocks to relax in! :)

Send her my love, she looks like such a sweetheart!

We are shopping tomorrow. For some hammocks and toys. She is super sweet. Shes spayed to according to vet, they spayed her when they Removed the mammary tumor in hopes to prevent other cancers......so she may intro to my boys after quarentine.

Back