Meet My Family

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifer

Here is Millie:

millieii2.jpg

And here is her caegemate Jane:

janeeu2.jpg

Here is Hero:

atomicyr5.jpg

And his cagemate Atomic:

heroyi1.jpg

Here is Emily:

emilyov2.jpg

Here is her cagemate Julia:

juliacl5.jpg

Here is Karen:

karenna8.jpg

And here is her cagemate Kelly:

kellyvd1.jpg

Here finally, their third cagemate Pam:

pamyf3.jpg

Here is Mistro:

mistrogy3.jpg

Here is Sploofus:

sploodb7.jpg

Here is Foebe:

foebehl3.jpg

Foebe used to live with Bella, but Bella passed away in December '06. This is a picture of Bella:

bellayf3.jpg

Now, Foebe lives with Paris (white), Lindsay (silver) and Britney (dark grey). Here they are:

nuttriogd7.jpg

Here is Reef:

reefvh6.jpg

And here is Neo:

neoeo0.jpg

Here is Led:

leder3.jpg

And her cagemate Zep:

zepfd3.jpg

Here is Vera-Lynn, whose cagemate Violet passed away this past January:

vl1qz2.jpg

And last but not least, here is Penelope:

penelopeuw6.jpg

And her cagemate Spencer:

spencerea7.jpg

Not included here are:

- Batman (male)

- Chico aka Batgirl (female)

- Murielle (female).

I will post some photos of them later.

What a gorgeous family of ratties you have there!!
Are they all from the Sudbury area? I bet we must have some rats that are related. :D

All of them are from the Sudbury area except for Bella and Foebe. The lady I adopted them from said she had purchased them from a breeder down South.

Pam, Kelly and Karen (birth sisters) - they were purchased from The Ark on last day that is was open for business. I sent my husband there to "bring home whatever rats were left" and he came home with those three girls.

Also, Neo and Sploofus (birth brothers) were purchased from The Ark within a few months before the store closed. Actually, jorats, I remember back then that you told me you had Neo and Sploofus' parents. They were from that litter that that young boy had, the one who had been breeding and keeping them in hamster cages, remember?

I also received a new rat today, named Murielle. I posted about her under Rat Pics and Tails. She was found outside, so she is my first official outside-rat. No clue what her background is. I'm all upside down tonight because I wasn't expecting her.

The rest of my rats were adopted out of the local classifieds when people didn't want them anymore.

Back