Meet Lily!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratatat

Meet Lily; a beautiful female who I adopted from my neighbors on Saturday. It was the normal "we can't take care of her anymore" type of story (ugh, there are much too many of these!) so they asked me if I wanted her and of course I instantly said yes.

She is quite the little sweetie, very shy, but I'm sure once she gets comfortable in her new home she'll definitely warm up. She's also in desperate need of a cagemate or two, but after searching around on Kijiji I've found the perfect girls for her who I'll be picking up ASAP! :hugs:

[center:22n5sue2]
kb9cfq.jpg
[/center:22n5sue2]

Hehe, she's still getting use to her surroundings and even with the cage door and her playpen waiting for her she'll still spend at least 15 minutes just staring out of her door... :p
9sqvyp.jpg

24lov89.jpg

[center:22n5sue2]"How dare you disturb me?!"[/center:22n5sue2]
6ny05d.jpg

:heart:

Normally I'm not a big agouti fan, but her shade and that dark patch on her forehead are really interesting. I like her :thumbup: Can't wait to see the cagemates!

Oh, thank you everyone! :) I'll hopefully be picking up the two girls this weekend or the coming up one!

k-wal Thanks, her colouring is what made me want her so much more - may not be very unique at all, but I love it!

How nice of you for taking her! Yes, you are right, too many people with this excuse.
Well, she is in good hands now. She is a very pretty lady :heart: Congrats!!

Back