Meet Lenny and George!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

Yesterday we went and picked up Lenny and George (they are female, lol). Their prior owner says they are about 8 months old. Lenny is a bit shy but George is the thrill seeker! I've already found out they love broccoli and peas. I can't wait to get my sewing machine and make them some fleece things, yay! Roxi doesn't know what to do with herself. Sometimes I find her sitting beside the cage for 20 mins or more just staring at them. :lol:

Lenny - She has a very subtle rex type coat
n511453449_1689236_3722570.jpg

n511453449_1689239_170993.jpg

George
n511453449_1689237_6055202.jpg

n511453449_1689238_4511986.jpg

D'awww
n511453449_1689240_943287.jpg

Awww cuties!! Are you keeping them called Lenny and George? hahah!!

I haven't seen a ball nest like that in over a year. My guys shred them in hours and make new nests of out it all inside their hammocks :roll: They are good nests.. when they are in one piece heheh!

ryelle said:
Awww cuties!! Are you keeping them called Lenny and George? hahah!!

I haven't seen a ball nest like that in over a year. My guys shred them in hours and make new nests of out it all inside their hammocks :roll: They are good nests.. when they are in one piece heheh!
Yes, I'm going to keep their names.

We will see how long the nest lasts for. It came with them and they like to sleep in it. :)

Be careful about Roxi's interest. GSDs are notorious for unexpected prey drive issues, so much so that my obedience trainer recommends they don't get stuffed toys with squeekies in them. They learn to like the sound of a squeak waaaaaaay too much.

Please, please don't let her stare at them, she's building an obsession. That scares me way too much.

ETA: Very pretty girls and my roll a nest lasted me forever, until Valerie/Starla was buried in it.

All of her toys have squeaks... eek.

I've taken them out and let her sniff them. She tried to bat at them like she wants to play... at that point I whisk her away saying nooooo, lol.

Back