Meet "Lady" - Safe with LA ...Coming Home Soon :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

LA finally got little Lady from Kaitlin, and sent me pics last night. Dang PEW nakies always white out with a flash. Both LA and I agreed her name must change. LA thinks it should be an angelic name so please feel free to suggest anything. :) For anyone not in the know, this little lady and another girl were owned by someone who got bored of them, and was going to casually set them free outside...in February, in the snow! :shock: Kaitlin and a friend each took a girl home so this could be prevented. Kaitlin is the former owner of my RIP Midland boys, Garson, Simcoe and Alfie, and her care wasn't the best for them, so LA offered to take her in and foster her until I could figure out a way to get her home in a few weeks.

She sent me pics last night :D

In one of these pics I do see a nimbus around her body...of fur. :giggle:

To me she looks very tiny to be about 10 months (Kaitlin had her for 8 months and she was about 2 months when she got her)

oct23Lady2.jpg

oct22Lady.jpg

oct23Ladybutt.jpg

oct23Lady3.jpg

oct23Lady6.jpg

oct23Lady7.jpg

oct23Lady4.jpg

oct23Lady6-1.jpg

I think everyone is overreacting. She looks like she would do *great* in the snow. (SARCASM, of course). Wow, people really do suck. :redhot:

She is a beautiful girl. For names, possibly:
CHIELA: Esperanto name meaning "heavenly."
DIDI: English short form of Latin Diana, meaning "divine, heavenly." Compare with masculine Didi.
DIVINA: English name based on the vocabulary word divine, meaning "goddess-like" or "from heaven."
DIJANA (Дијана): Serbian form of Latin Diana, meaning "divine, heavenly."
INANA: Variant spelling of Sumerian Inanna, meaning "lady of Heaven."
KAILANI: Hawaiian name meaning "sea and sky."
KAYLA (קִיילֶע): Variant spelling of Yiddish Kayle, a form of Latin Cælia, probably meaning "heaven." Compare with another form of Kayla.
KAYLE: Yiddish form of Latin Cælia, probably meaning "heaven."
KIANA: Hawaiian form of Roman Diana, meaning "divine, heavenly."
MAPIYA: Native American Sioux name meaning "sky."
MINOO (مینو): Persian name meaning "heaven, paradise."
MINU (مینو): Variant spelling of Persian Minoo, meaning "heaven, paradise."
NALANI: Hawaiian name meaning "the heavens."
DASHIELL (pron. daSHEEL): Americanized form of the French surname De Chiel used as a personal name, composed of the French elements de "of" and chiel "heaven," hence "from heaven." (Dashi for short)

Well small change of plans. My brother is going to take his lovely old dog for a drive tomorrow and they are going to pick up Miniel from LA. Then she will overnight at my Moms/Brothers and he will bring her to me on Sunday night as he comes into the city to help our his friend. :dance:

FUZZY NAKIE :thud:

I cannot believe the former owner was gonna set her free and outside in the cold as a baby!!! How would he/she like it if we set him/her outside butt naked in the cold!!! :rant:

Anyways I'm glad she'll have a new home with you :D How about Annebell? Or Lady Mary :heart:

Back