Meet Jazz and Milly!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomrat

Well hello I am new around here. My name is Holly. I live in Barrie, Ontario and I have lots of pets. I have 1 dog, 1 mouse, 2 cats, 2 gerbils, 2 rats, 10 hamsters and some fish(bettas, shrimp and otos).

My two rats and named Jazz and Milly. Jazz is almost a year old. She had been in a pet store for about 5-6 months when my parents finally let me get my first rat. A week later I got Milly who is about 1/2 a year old now and is still very hyper.

Jazz is a black girlie:
DSCF2983.jpg

Milly is a siamese dumbo:
DSCF3481.jpg

:welcome4: to the shack. Your ratties are gorgeous. You won't be lonely on this forum. lol We all love pics and stories about the rats.

Thank you C=

I am actually hoping to get another rat(or two) soon I just need my parents permission. GGMR has just been driving me crazy so I have been looking for some rats in need of homes. I figure after I post here I will check out the Canadian Shelter's board and if not then kijiji.

*edit*:typos

Randomrat said:
so I have been looking for some rats in need of homes. I figure after I post here I will check out the Canadian Shelter's board and if not then kijiji.

MumsyRat owns a rescue and is located in Barrie if you also want to check in with her.

Thank you guys. This forum is great. I am part of a few others its just no one seems to be close. If my parents give me permission then I will have to give MumsyRat an e-mail/PM.

Welcome to the Shack! Your ratties are beautiful, and Mumsyrat would certainly be able to help you with GGMR.

This is a good place to be. In my everyday world, people think I am insane for having so many animals ("only" ten rats and seven foster ratty girls), but here I am one of the moderates. :lol:

So you will meet many others with a menagerie!

Jazz and Milly are beautiful......welcome I know you will love it here.
I have just found the Rat Shack and I love it.......Everyone is very helpful.

Back