Meet Clark - new photos/regular updates

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea how someone could give that adorable boy up!! He is just darling. :heart:
About him being tired; I had a ferret the would always 'break' after playing, lying around having a rest. It turned out he had a heart problem - and got to the point of congestive heart failure and had to go on medications. Just something you might want to keep in mind...

I have no idea how someone could give that adorable boy up!! He is just darling. :heart:
About him being tired; I had a ferret the would always 'break' after playing, lying around having a rest. It turned out he had a heart problem - and got to the point of congestive heart failure and had to go on medications. Just something you might want to keep in mind...

We will keep that in mind, but I really think he's just not used to being out of a cage and played with. He is never short of breathing or anything and before playing with daddy he was bouncing, running back and forth and the top of the couch. He is quite active - I just like calling him tired cause I've never seen a rat just lay down. Sometimes he watched tv - or at least it looks that way. He is out running around for about 30-60 minutes before laying down. We will definitely watch him though. We don't know how anyone could give up that VICIOUS BITER either.

Did I ever mention I was in love with Clark?

I LOOOOOOVE Clark!!!!!

My God... what a sweet, handsome, happy, social vicious biter he is! I just KNEW he was not what they said he were... I'm so very happy I was right about this boy! Is adopting him out to me an option at all? :giggle:

Love the videos! Please tell your hubby he's a great dad... I just loved watching they play together! And that portion of the second video where Clark walks up to him and just drop down... :thud:priceless!!!!

Did I ever mention I was in love with Clark?

I LOOOOOOVE Clark!!!!!

My God... what a sweet, handsome, happy, social vicious biter he is! I just KNEW he was not what they said he were... I'm so very happy I was right about this boy! Is adopting him out to me an option at all? :giggle:

Love the videos! Please tell your hubby he's a great dad... I just loved watching they play together! And that portion of the second video where Clark walks up to him and just drop down... :thud:priceless!!!!

Yea, I don't think his daddy is giving him up anytime soon!

He is so precious, I am in love. <3

Our new babies just lay down and sleep anywhere, right next to us or on us. The big boys only take a short rest and generally want to be away from us when they do. Or at least under something. It's really hilarious when they just don't care and sleep wherever.

He's so lucky you found him. :)

We really need to find this boy a colony! He gnaws the bars of his cage to get attention if he cannot reach our clothing to pull on. I think he really is meant to be a full time free ranging rat, but that is not going to happen in our house....especially since some little rat man chewed two holes in the couch! :mouse2ud2:

Clark is getting alittle more forceful while playing and will grab and tug your hand now. However, the funniest part of the night came when he did what I am calling his "nip by" :evillaugh: He ran up daddy's leg, belly nipped his nipple (through his t-shirt) and continued on .... that was pretty funny!!

What a brat! It's definitely time for him to play with other ratties.

I think we'll start the table intros tonight maybe. Perhaps he'll fit better with the Six pack of destruction (had to rename them since Oliver has left us) 5 of those have been neutered. That nipple nip was hilarious!!

ooh a nipple nibbler LOL
I had a girl that was always getting into my shirt and doing that

Curley was a boob man, but only to sleep there. However, a few of my Six pack of destruction boys like to nipple nibble when I clean their cage... They are just brats!!! So I don't feel sorry for "daddy" its about time and Clark seems to like his.... got his "jewels" too :laugh::lol3::lolsign:

Back