Master Piece Rattery

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

These people are in Barrie. They breed rats and other animals. Does anyone know anything about them??

Thanks, LA

Mmm, I wonder why they changed their name?

The thing is... they are breeding multiple pets so you know they aren't putting all their time in socializing their rats. I also would be concerned about their lineage, where do the rats come from?
If you are interested, you can always see if you can visit them/the rattery. Ask lots of question, find out about past rats. See if you can talk to other people that have adopted from them.

Are you able to meet half way. I might be willing to do it. Toronto is a far drive for me.

Also it seems your girls are spoken for. That's what I would be looking for.

LA said:
Are you able to meet half way. I might be willing to do it. Toronto is a far drive for me.

Also it seems your girls are spoken for. That's what I would be looking for.
Aw, I see. Hmm... I don't have a car either, so that makes it tricky. They would be ready August 20th.

see if you can get in touch with mumseyrat/Elizabeth she does rat rescue and usually makes the trip form Barrie to Toronto I would say at least once a month.

the rats form this 'breeder' are no better than the ones found in pet stores, there are no good lines left in Ontario, yes, i said all of Ontario. Zen rattery had a long lived line of rats but they're not breeding anymore and rats from there are too old to breed now anyways.

Back