Martins pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Thought it would be a good idea to put up Martin's cage pics as well.

These are my ex cages.

Martin's 695:

martins695.jpg

Modified 695 with pull out tray, large doors, no bottom level:

Newcustommadecage.jpg

3 modified 695s attached together:

sm18newcage1.jpg

Martin's large playpen:

pen3.jpg

Martin's small playpen:

smSmallplaypen2.jpg

Jo, any idea of there's a difference between the large playpen and the ferret playpen? The ferret one is cheaper..

WOW, Jorats! Quite the set-up you have there!! My rats are VERY impressed of your set-up, so much so, that I've been informed they are running away to your house!!

I have two playpens I use, a Martin's lage one and a midwest one too.
Here are pics of the Martin's one, I change the toys every day for gang!
playpen5.jpg

playpen2.jpg

Now that's quite a wonderland for them.
I bet your male will be happy to have his very own not one but two girlfriends!
Will you be attaching the 680 onto the 695? :wink2:

jorats said:
Now that's quite a wonderland for them.
I bet your male will be happy to have his very own not one but two girlfriends!
Will you be attaching the 680 onto the 695? :wink2:

I am hoping my male will love his two new girlfriends. No, I won't be attaching the cages, I will be moving my three neutered males from their RUUD into my two level FN and moving the two spayed girls from their 695 into the RUUD cage along with Nathaniel if they can get along! And the two males in the FN now will go into the 695 cage and hopefully I can move the 680 cage into my shed and that will be one less cage to clean out!

jorats said:
I love all the pink and the tubes too, those girls must think they are in a palace!!

They love it too! This week the colors are blue and white; I totally change the set up every week to ten days so they don't get bored!

wow nice stuff!

I looked to order a small playpen and they say to ship to me would be $167(cage $58 and shipping is $107!! more then the dang pen)! That's a lot for it wow.

I think i should start looking into making one lol

lilangel said:
wow nice stuff!

I looked to order a small playpen and they say to ship to me would be $167(cage $58 and shipping is $107!! more then the dang pen)! That's a lot for it wow.

I think i should start looking into making one lol

Really? Holy moly, and here I was thinking I'd get one some time this year. Nevermind!

Back