Male all white dumbo rat in Burnaby, BC!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTyne

Oh my gosh, so I came across this guys ad on Petfinder, and I fell in love with him immediately from his picture!
Unfortunately I'm not able to adopt him at the moment because I have three unspayed girls at home and I don't have the money to buy a second cage to keep him in until I could get him neutered and then intro-ed with the girls! (not sure if the shelter he's at neuters/spays rats before adopting them out)
Right now he's living all alone, although apparently he's super friendly and well socialized.

Since I can't take him home, I thought I'd post his add on here to see if he could find a good home with someone on here!

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17735933

Oh man, This little guy is so irresistable. I saw him so many times on petfinder when I was looking for some babies. I wanted to adopt him, but I needed a buddy for him, which I didnt have. To bad too, he is adorable.

Gah! I know, right? I would adopt him in a heartbeat if he came neutered and I had a cage that was big enough for my girls and him! Lol.

larch said:
Omg I'm close enough... But my guy is sick and probably contagious so I don't dare.

What's up with your guy? URI? You could get him the proper med, and do quarenteen on this little guy :) He's gorgeous, would be a beautiful companion for ketchup.

I think he's worth it for anyone to get him who can! ^_^
He's been living alone I'm assuming his whole life since they found him when he was little, so he needs somebody! :'(

Ketchup is gone...

I want to foster ratties and give back to rat-kind.
I'm not sure if I can handle owning another one yet. I cannot bear this happening again...

But I do want to help this guy.
Only, I have to wait a week or two to safely take him in.

larch said:
Ketchup is gone...

I want to foster ratties and give back to rat-kind.
I'm not sure if I can handle owning another one yet. I cannot bear this happening again...

But I do want to help this guy.
Only, I have to wait a week or two to safely take him in.

:( I'm so sorry for your loss :( :cry:

Hes very cute, I wonder if he is fully QT'd or not, I will have to contact them and ask. I am getting a little girl from LMR in a few weeks when I'm in van

Larch: have you considered being a QT home for LMR?

Susan wanted to give me already QT'd rats to avoid infecting my other one... But now that he's gone, I could do exactly that. She'll be coming over sometime soon to look at my place, and we will discuss. :p

Still thinking of this little guy...

I'm pretty sure that usually they take a while to reply because they are all volunteer run and get busy. Or maybe your e-mail got lost in the interwebz :|

Awsome! ^_^
I wish I had bought a bigger cage than the one I just got because I wanted to see about getting him too if I could get him neutered to live in with my girlies!
Hopefully they get back to you though!

Back