Love you, Gaston

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trosit

"No one~ Fights like Gaston, no one bites like Gaston, no one gives the vet techs a hard time like Gaston! For there's no rat so burly or scruffy, as you can see he has hormones to spare. Every inch of him scraggly and buffy, and every last inch of him's covered in hair!"

I got Gaston from the Humane Society at 6m old. He came from a hoarder situation and after a neuter and another 6 months of trust training had the cutest, cuddliest, most gluttonest boy in the world. Best to watch TV with. Such a different pace than the girls who he napped with.

At 2 years and 5 months Gaston has left this world. A tooth was suddenly missing and another one chipped. He may have died from shock, I don't know... I can only hope it was quick. We gave him a shoe box filled with his favourite hammocks and treats. Erik, aunty Sarah, Assaf, and I love you, Gaston. Ivory, L, and Phoebe are missing you and your big butt that sits on the food bowl. Snuggle up with Moki and Maida. *kisses*

20181229_124803.jpg

Last edited:
Back