Losing my mind!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Last night I went to say good night to the boys and heard a bunch of clicking. I called the hubby to listening. I'm like listen to all this clicking what do you think is going on - and who do you think it is...? It seemed like everyone was clicking. Then he looked at me and said "I gave them dried pasta for dinner" Well duh!!! I thought they learned an audible language and were talking to each other..... :lol7:

I have never heard the whole room clicking like that. He feed them an hour or two before.... What made it funnier is that most of them were standing at their cage doors.... The little fuzz butts had me going.... :nahnah:

Fuzz butts fuzz butts! They are defiently the fuzzy butts! *Squee*!

I think it would make a great horror movie sound, to have a bunch of rats all eating dry pasta.

We have 15 rats right now and when we give them dry pasta everything stops, and it's time for everyone to eat.
If it's completely quiet in the apartment, it is a really creepy sound.

lol yes! Give them pasta and record the sounds next time!

They have had pasta before, but never have they sounded like this!! I told the story last night to the young vet - the one I always make blush by talking about how big Tuckers gonads are - or whatever. He almost peed himself laughing....:banana:another successful story!!

Back