Looking to foster: my boy needs company

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uglycupcake

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section, but:

I lost 3 rats in the past 2 months.
I have one boy left, he will be 3 years old in December, and he is very depressed and lonely.

I might be moving to another country in a year, so I cannot adopt more rats. I'm hoping to foster a couple of rats. My boy is neutered so gender is not an issue. If I can't find fosters, I'm hoping someone will take him in so he doesn't have to die alone :(

I adopted my boy from Chelle's Critter Haven, and they are now closed, so I wasn't too sure where to look. There are plenty of places to adopt, but I need to somewhere that will let me foster. I can provide food (I feed harlan and oxbow), and I have a double CN, playpens, silent spinners, etc, so they will be well cared for.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm located in Durham Region/GTA and I'm willing to travel up to 2 hours to either pick up a couple rats, or drop mine off. Thanks!

uglycupcake said:
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section, but:

I lost 3 rats in the past 2 months.
I have one boy left, he will be 3 years old in December, and he is very depressed and lonely.

I might be moving to another country in a year, so I cannot adopt more rats. I'm hoping to foster a couple of rats. My boy is neutered so gender is not an issue. If I can't find fosters, I'm hoping someone will take him in so he doesn't have to die alone :(

I adopted my boy from Chelle's Critter Haven, and they are now closed, so I wasn't too sure where to look. There are plenty of places to adopt, but I need to somewhere that will let me foster. I can provide food (I feed harlan and oxbow), and I have a double CN, playpens, silent spinners, etc, so they will be well cared for.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm located in Durham Region/GTA and I'm willing to travel up to 2 hours to either pick up a couple rats, or drop mine off. Thanks!

IF you are in durham region you should contact Lyndsy at Henry's Haven rescue in Peterborough, she would probably love a foster.

Here is her facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/henryshaven/?fref=ts

Back