Looking for a template for ramp covers for CNs

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victoria

Does anyone have a template for fleece covered for CN ramps? I have a boy that I've always joked is 'special' but I'm actually starting to suspect he legitimately does have some neuro/cognitive deficits. Anyway, he's generally ok but he falls a lot, in ways you wouldn't imagine were possible. I'd like to get covers for my ramps to prevent his feet getting caught but I am poor right now so I thought maybe I can try making some?

Does anyone have a template? Or pictures of a design they found worked?

I don't have a template, but the measurements are on the tag. If you don't have one I can get you that when I get home. Obviously you just need to make a bit larger for sewing purposes.

i personall use big tube socks its cheap you can get fun patterns and its impossible fr them to yank it off. and its a ncie tight fit so they can trip on it and it wont fall down and bundle at the bottom whne they slide down it

Cinderwolf said:
i personall use big tube socks its cheap you can get fun patterns and its impossible fr them to yank it off. and its a ncie tight fit so they can trip on it and it wont fall down and bundle at the bottom whne they slide down it

:bow: Thank you so much Cinderwolf for sharing the sock idea!
I was thinking I would have to sew some ramp covers!

Victoria defo got the the £pound/ $dollar store and get knee high socks :wink2:

I just raided my sock draw for my old knew high socks.
Here's the cage now so much more fun and colourful.
Rainbow ramp
image.php

Cow print ramp :)
image.php

Red, black and white stripe ramp
image.php

I go with the socks too they rip fleece off. I nnever had an inssue with them destroying socks and they stay in place alone.

yup uits so tight it stays in place all by itsself its fantastic and youc an get a few pairs for a couple a bucks. knee high for sure and fun clours : )

Socks? What a great idea...the babies are doing a number on the fleece ramp covers and I too was not looking forward to having to make them... Thanks!!! Some of you have very interesting socks.....................

Back