Lone Girl at Durham Humane... can you help me determine her age?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uglycupcake

Hi,

I was at durham humane yesterday, and noticed a lone female rat. She's listed as an adult by the shelter, but she's only 160g. Would you be able to determine her age for me? I'm considering giving her a home, but would need to find her a friend around her age.

She was apparently found abandoned in an apartment with a guinea pig. Her cage is tiny and she's on mixed feed. I noticed her bottoms of her back feet are more red than I remember being normal with my own rats.

I was only able to get one picture, so I don't know how useful that will be. She was really shy and hid under the shavings after I removed the hut from her cage, so it was pretty difficult to try and get more pictures :(

IMG_20141109_165113.jpg

There are two small female rats at the Toronto Humane Society still, if you want to get the lone girl from Durham and then try homing her with two others. Please adopt the lone girl regardless as she deserves a forever home. =^.^=~

I'll be picking her up on Saturday if she hasn't been adopted by then. :D I'm going to try and pair her with another lone female or neutered male. I can't have more than 2 rats, or I get into "what's one more?" mentality, lol. Then I'd have to invest in another double CN, since I donated my last.

Back