Lola's Lumps *UPDATE 12/12/13: Where did the lump go??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lola is the same. She hasn't been fighting at all which is really nice. I'm not sure why she fought so much before and not now, but that's okay. Her lumps haven't seemed to change since last update and she is still moving around fine, eating and drinking. I'm not sure how long she will be okay for. Hopefully for a while yet.

Maybe she was in pain and is now used to it -whatever the reason I'm glad it seems to have disappeared. Hopefully she will have a lot more good time with you :cuddle: Glad to hear she is still doing well. :heart:

I've been watching Lola every day and for the last maybe week she has been a lot more active than previous weeks. I see her a lot more, before she would hide all the time. She climbs around the bars, comes out, comes for snacks, hangs upside down on the 'roof' of the cage. Active, basically. I checked on her today, the lump on her leg wasn't there. I thought it was getting smaller the other day, but thought I was just going crazy or it was changing shape. But today, gone. What gives?

Leg with the tumour:
DSC_0024_zps1f109e08.jpg

Leg without the tumour:
DSC_0030_zpsaf5ddf4c.jpg

The legs look the same:
DSC_0031_zps3be1d24a.jpg

Her belly is still looking good too. I can feel the lumps but can't see them.
DSC_0069_zps03cf25d7.jpg

Pretty Lola
DSC_0019_zpsa839275f.jpg

I've been expecting her to get worse and didn't even think I'd still have her... But she doesn't seem to be getting worse, at all.

Can vets be wrong about something like that? I know there is always room for error but he was very sure it was a tumour. She still has her internal lumps but could that be something else too? Probably not...

1095732 said:
Can vets be wrong about something like that? I know there is always room for error but he was very sure it was a tumour. She still has her internal lumps but could that be something else too? Probably not...

One can only hope! She's such a pretty girl.

RattusNorvegicus said:
How is Lola doing?

Sent from my TPC0921 using Tapatalk

She's still doing really well. There hasn't been any progression and she's happy. We're making the temporary move to the US, so I'll have to find a new vet. Hopefully there will be a vet who knowns about rats. *Fingers crossed*

Back