Living World Rat Resort Starter Kit

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley613

I'm new here, I know some might find it strange this is just about my first post, I guess I'm a little more of a troller on this site. However, I'm really looking for the Living World Rat Resort cage, I want it for holding a mom rat and her newborn babies. I live in New Jersey 08081 in the USA and this cage is not sold around here. So, I was wondering if someone on here might have one to sell? I do not need all the other stuff that comes with it, just the cage, levels, and ramps. That's it. Please let me know if you have one, I'm aware that it would most likely need to be shipped, and that's okay- I can pay for that and the cage.

Thanks!
Ashley

Shipping that cage to the US would cost a fortune, you're better off to buy a Martin's cage.

The Rat Resort has bar spacing at the top that even typical 4-week old rats can get out of, it's happened at the shelter I volunteer at. I would not recommend it as a maternity cage. The SP rat cage with the purple bottom may be another alternative.

Back