Living Quarters

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinkwr

I tried looking for a cage topic, where people showed off their cages... but I couldn't find one and I couldn't find one using search. So if there is one please point me in the right direction, if not please feel free to add to this topic! I love looking at how people decorate and such :)

Yesterday was two cage cleaning days, today is another two but not until tonight. I have two double critter nations that are separated into the two cages so I have four groups of ratties :)

Here is Tot and Pongo's clean cage... They are pretty lazy so I try to put things in they like... and wheel is not one of them so they usually don't get one of those anymore.
733954_10200758305377306_1538490756_n.jpg

and Lilith, Hadyn, and Junipers clean cage. :)
62449_10200758304657288_1673656535_n.jpg

all of my boogers really like climbing items. I am running out as most of them have been destroyed now (perches, ladders, ropes, ect) so I am saving up to go out and buy some more of those for them all!

great looking cages!
i never thought of getting a second shelf, too late now because i literally just ordered a critter nation. darn

and what is in the first cage bottom right corner lol? looks like a giant nakkie in plastic or somrhtinglol

This is an old pic before we got the new boys and a second DCN - will try to remember to get new pics tomorrow after cage cleaning
IMG_2213_zps905dc8ba.jpg

eriin said:
great looking cages!
and what is in the first cage bottom right corner lol? looks like a giant nakkie in plastic or somrhtinglol

That is my boy, Tot! :giggle: He is a Double Rex!

Behind him is a green tunnel.

Back