Live meal worms???

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MYSTIC_ONYX

Can rats eat live meal worms? And do you have to buy a special kind if meal worm for them? Can they have ones just at the pet store? Also, can they eat them at all? Just wondering, cause i know some people say so.

Can rats eat live meal worms? And do you have to buy a special kind if meal worm for them? Can they have ones just at the pet store? Also, can they eat them at all? Just wondering, cause i know some people say so.
I personally never have and probs never will feed rats live worms but I do give them meal worms. They enjoy them. Here is a photo of them. I wouldn't give your rats it every day because of how much protein is in them. It can be unhealthy for them. Hope this helped.❤️

Attachments

• 17021514671728977588831938686395.jpg
    17021514671728977588831938686395.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I personally never have and probs never will feed rats live worms but I do give them meal worms. They enjoy them. Here is a photo of them. I wouldn't give your rats it every day because of how much protein is in them. It can be unhealthy for them. Hope this helped.❤️
Thanks!!!

Back