Little ramble

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronwyn

The girls are playing for the first time outside their cage. :D Note we moved here August 31st. I'd put them on the floor but they'd rarely do more than sniff around a bit before climbing back into their cage. Elphie is much more adventurous and on the rare occasion will climb some furniture, but Brie tends to stay in the cage.

Anyway, they're little balls of energy tonight.

Elphie was just trying to climb up my shirt on the bed here which is something I try and discourage...mummy's not a playground...she gets hives without proper coverage. :lol: Anyway, I held out my cupped hand for support and she reluctantly let go of my shirt (trying to get in it) and sat back into my hand with all four paws in the air. Instead of trying to scramble upright she just lay there and toyed with a stray piece of hair that had fallen from my ponytail. Like a little baby, lol.

I realize that was a really boring story, but who else can I talk to about the cute ways of rats?

Definitely not boring... it was sweet. I love it when rats are so comfortable and will just sit there in your hand. My Simon is like that, he comes to be looking for belly kisses. :D

Aw I missed the opportunity to belly kiss! :shock: Elphie's definitely a little smartie. :heart: Except when she bugs her sister, lol.

1640243068_87b5e6cb09.jpg

I don't have shots of my closet but that's as close as it gets. Anyway, she managed to climb that in about ten seconds. Her new record, lol.
(to get to the top shelf)

And don't worry, I spot her in case she falls. ;)

Back