Linnea Joins Lilith's Crew :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Linnea runs with them off and on, but has had a love/hate relationship with most of them. Kelly when she was more able, used to beat her up regularly, now Kelly is aging rapdily and Linnea is not. I have seen Linnea cuddled up with Lilith, and Tepeu, and even been okay with Jill...but Kelly was the hold out.

Today I decided let's just go for it. It worked. :joy:

With Jill
jul1LinneaandJill.jpg

Happy girl (yes she has a cloudy right eye)
jul1Linnea2.jpg

jul1Linnea.jpg

She went to sleep in a far corner but seemed content. Everyone else seemed fine with her being there. I would sneak in every 1/2 hour or so just to see how things were going...oldies just sleep a lot LOL. Came in to this...

Frenemies?? :laugh4: Kelly on the left of Linnea.

jul1KellyJillandLinnea.jpg

All of them together...Jill's nose is the white thing inside the cube LOL

Jul1Linneaandhernewfriends.jpg

Lilith and Linnea look pretty comfy here :p
Jul1Linneaandhernewfriends2.jpg

Awwww... it's so wonderful when it all works out. The time was right for them all.
In the one pic, with Kelly's mouth open: Moooooommmmmmm who's that?

A little update on Lilith's Crew. :D

Lilith loves to sleep in the disembowelled pillow now... :D
She got hauled out for pics and was NOT impressed. :lol:

jul24Lilith2.jpg

Are we done yet?
jul24Lilith.jpg

Tepeu loves her new game
jul24Tepeu3.jpg

And as the old lady of my group is doing pretty well.

Here you can see the "hock-walking" as my vet calls it
jul24Tepeu1.jpg

jul24Tepeu2.jpg

Kelly is making me very sad, she's got horrible lungs, tumours on one side, and is getting very thin...but those eyes are bright, and she is able to get everywhere she wants to...not quite time yet!
jul21Kelly1.jpg

Her sister Jill who used to be the one we thought would go first is the healthier one now...I can often get her lungs to be dead silent...but her resp issues are carefully managed. She's just a sweetheart. :D

jul20Jill2.jpg

jul20Jill4.jpg

jul20Jill3.jpg

and finally Linnea, the one we don't often get pics of decided a photoshoot was in order yesterday. LOL

She's a big girl with a big belly (from her overbreeding days I think), a belly that still looks pregnant :cheeky:
jul23Linnea5.jpg

A belly that hangs low with age now...her left eye is going and she's very tatty like rexes are when they age.
jul23Linnea6.jpg

Still sweet with me, but not with all her companions. :roll:
jul23Linnea4.jpg

it was hot yesterday so she decided on a nap
jul23Linnea2.jpg

Doesn't she look comfy?
jul23Linnea3.jpg

oh I love the last two pictures....reminds me of an old dog laying on the porch after a huge run.....LOL
Which one should I nominate for RPOM....hmmmmm the last one...

love the eyes!!!!

Back