Learning the hard way

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifervb

that applies to ME... of course!

For those of you who are prone to similar bouts of idiocy... let me help you...

do not ever assume that your package of CareFresh Bedding is safe on the floor behind the storage bins. (The same storage bins, by the way, which were strategically placed to prevent my little Einsteins from doing any further damage to the walls!)

I came into the living room, suspecting nothing, and was greeted by a huge mound of CareFresh bedding strewn all over the floor. While I was making my daily effort to keep my figure from taking on it's own, chocoholic, form... my rats were busy chewing a hole into the CareFresh package and having a ball in the bedding. :shock:

Fortunately, I was able to salvage most of it after having issued a "SHAME ON YOU" to both Ben and Basil before giving them a smooch on their, respective, heads and depositing them into their cage to enjoy dinner.

I must say that they find ample ways to amuse themselves... :love6: :D

LOL!!

Oh but what sweetness they are. They must have thought: Jackpot!

I remember once, when my Loki was in top form, my little trouble maker, she had found a way to climb up a cabinet I had in the dining room where the cages are. I had left for only a few minutes only to find her at the top. What was she doing? I had bought a bunch of wonderful wonderrodent cubes/triangles and best of all treat pillows. I walk into the dinning room with this look of horror on my face, I was saving the treat pillows for a special occasion, but... there was Loki first throwing all the new hammies/cubes on the floor and all the treat pillows too, at the bottom, there are all the other rats, standing on their back legs, urging her for more. :roll:
I so wish I had a camera handy. :lol:
Some of the rats were busily trying to chew the treat out of the tiny pillow, while others were just curling up and cuddling in the nice new fleece products.

Back