Last Post.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeser

Admire you all for what your doing obviously this isnt going to be a fun ride if i keep commenting. Unless you have the same mentality as everyone else on this bored its useless to share your experience without being attacked for trying to learn. Have fun with your rats. Also let me know how to delete accounts and take my facebook off this site.

You're running away because people are calling you outs for your mistakes and trying to show you what you're doing wrong. Why don't you stick around and learn, apologize for your mistakes and dont run away like a little kid.

This forum is full of individuals with years or decades of experience. If anyone went on the attack, it was out of concern and passion for the rat's well being and life. Sometimes it can seem like you're getting chastised but no one here gives advice or calls you out on a mistake without the best intentions.

We all make mistakes and we all have to learn. But it's redundant to baby someone through things. I feel like a hypocrite saying that because I feel like I've needed a lot of hand-holding lately myself, but honestly it's best to just take the criticism or advice for what it is and learn from it. Don't turn it into an "attack" when the people here just want all rats involved to be healthy, happy and well loved.

I'm sorry you feel like you need to leave. I hope you take some good lessons with you though.

Im not running away like a baby, ahahah its better for everyone if we dont argue, im stilling going to read just not post. im still using the website as its a great resource but like i said when it comes to breeding, if you agree with it, its not worth even letting people know. I got attacked right from the moment you guys found out i got my rats from a breeders and telling me, there going to died just like the one's from the petstore isnt helping anyone out. Also saying i murdered rats is also bad. AND i cant agree with your view on rats as snake food. PERIOD. like i said i think i have a way of thinking that you guys wont accept or agree with. And mistakes? what mistakes? i have nothing to apologize for besides giving my opinion on a breeder that i met talked to and bought my rats off of. all i was doing was sharing what I with my own eyes experienced while buying of her. I understand the other post say diffrent things and such, but that didnt happen to me so im not going to lie and say i had a ****ty time buying from the breeder.

Last edited:
Sadly I dont think you will ever get it. Just a waste of breath for anyone to keep trying. You are blind as can be about how bad that breeder is and to ignorant on the subject to see the harm she has caused. I feel sorry for you because you cannot see the big picture you stay in your little box and refuse to come around. Hopefully one day you will catch on to the damage these backyard breeders cause. It isnt about the people, it is the suffering of these rats. This is a never ending battle but we stress for a reason to adopt from rescues.

I dont think you understand. i went by my experience. i can only speak on my experience. So i shared my experience. Im not telling people to go to a breeder i gave my honest opinion on how as a consumer felt after buying. you guys all could have taken it with a grain of salt. I do see whats wrong with breeders but i dont really disagree with some of them. The way i look at it is your never going to stop it. For you guys keep taking in rats and giving them back out, your never going to have empty cages, all you can do is keep helping the rats. sorry if im to straight forward about it. You all must be from PETA Fnatics.

You certainly are entitled to support that breeder but at the same time we absolutely can not and will not allow it on our forum..
So you cant put your actual thoughts, you always have to agree with everyone else.

Last edited:
OK I had a whole post written and I accidentally got erased, with that said, we are beyond the point of beating a dead horse here, so I'm locking this thread til I have time to come back and re write what I wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back