Large testicles? :/

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowpaws

Their red, and they look swollen... I think their getting bigger. :\ Maybe their just growing? How often do rats have testicluar problems? :shock:

He's about 4months.

If he's warm then they are often reddish pink and descended. If he's cold they will be a paler pink and they can retract them into their body a bit.

Does he seem uncomfortable or grooming them a lot? If not he's probably just a growing boy :) Testicular cancer is not common amongst rats and especially a young boy like that.

lilspaz68 said:
If he's warm then they are often reddish pink and descended. If he's cold they will be a paler pink and they can retract them into their body a bit.

Does he seem uncomfortable or grooming them a lot? If not he's probably just a growing boy :) Testicular cancer is not common amongst rats and especially a young boy like that.

Thats what i thought, because the small boys are quite warm to the touch. No sneezing, wheezing.. none of that though. But they look... oversized. :\ I'll try and get pics soon.

Look at how pink/red Goli is at a mere 4.5 weeks old :D

golinomorepics.jpg

IMG_6395.jpg

:lol: His spots kill me everytime. lol... His are the ones that look a little oversized...

IMG_6386.jpg

Sparta's don't look as bad.

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright, thanks guys. I'll keep an eye out. hahaha... Here are the little sweeties.

IMG_6312.jpg

Sparta, and below is Unknown Boy. (Still deciding on a name.)

IMG_6306.jpg

Arg. They move too much. I can never get a good shot of them. =[

Yeh I saw it straight away!! Only just looked at this post though, hence the lat comment... It's totally sweet and they are gorgeous eye spots.... but talk about a double chin!!! :? :D

Back