Klumpedumpen 29 months

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larm

:happydance: Klumpedumpen; born may/june 2006. Picture taken early october this year.
DSC_0059.jpg

:mcake: Happy Monthday, sweetie! Soon you'll be thirty....

:bananas:

p.s. I love his name. Does Klumpendumpen mean something in Norwegian, or does it just sound cute?

Godmother said:
p.s. I love his name. Does Klumpendumpen mean something in Norwegian, or does it just sound cute?

Well, it`s not really a word. He got the name because he was a big boy about 600 grams (a big lump= a big klump), and he made this noise when he was running/jumping on the floor; dump, dump, dump it sounded like :D .
That is why his name became Klumpedump :joy: .

Originally his name was Slayer when we got him from a "replacement" home. But he was definitely not like a Slayer at all. He is just the kindest, most gentle rat I have ever known in my life. He does not even know what it means to be aggressive. I love this boy :heart: .
Unfortunately he has lost some weight this last month due to muscel loss in his rear feet. He weighed 533 grams in the beginning of the month and now he weighes 495 grams, :( but he still continues to run around the floor when he is out of his cage :happydance:
I hope he still has a long life in front of him :tumkiss:

wonderrodent said:
OMG!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Too cute for words! I love the name. So he is a norway rat? :giggle:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :balloons:

Yes, he is from Norway, rattus norvegicus :D . But as you see, he is dumbo and not a standard norwegian rat.
He was my first dumbo, and because of him I`ve now fallen in love with dumbos :love4: (I currently have 3, to of them come from Denmark)

Back