kitty in need : send healing thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisK

Never have I seen such a skinny cat! Poor girl was found roaming outside and was clearly a house cat, a pet, who was abandoned. She is so skinny.. all bones .. has a bit of a limp.. I don't know if she's gonna make it or not. But she is the most affectionate cat I've ever met. My daughter is doing what she can for now. My grandkids already love her. I am thinking of adopting her. I don't have photos today.. Please send her healing thoughts..

I can't imagine how anyone could have abandoned this loving cat.. nor how an animal could still be so loving towards people when she's clearly gone thru so much at the hand of humans. At least for now, she is in a good place where she will get love and care and food.. I just hope it's not too late.

Thank you for taking her in. It is truly astounding and disheartening (to say the least) how people can so easily cast out companion animals. More astounding is the way some of those animals continue to trust and love humans. She is lucky to have crossed paths with folks who will give her the second chance she deserves.

Back