Kala Seer 5.30.05-10.2.07

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratmom

I lost my precious heartstring girl yesterday :cry: Kala was to me the perfect girl to have. From day one from a baby she was such a doll, not a mean bone in her body. Loved neck & back rubs and would cram her head in your arm so you can rub away. She was addicted to chocolate, because of her breathing problems, but that can't be a bad thing can it? We had a bond that I've never had with a rat before. Every time I opened that cage she would come to mom for cheek rubs & loving. I will miss that so much. I wish I could have helped her, but her lungs were so bad. I know she will always be a rat angel on my shoulder looking after me. She was my kala bear & I love her. I will miss her scrubby rex hair. Stay around baby I miss you & stay around to watch over your brother.

kalaastra.jpg

Her favorite spot to hang out in with her cagemate astra, kala is on the right.

kalaseer22-1.jpg

Oh no, I am so so sorry. I really can't imagine how hard this is for you. We are here for you during this hard time.

*hugs*

Ratmom said:
I lost my precious heartstring girl yesterday :cry: Kala was to me the perfect girl to have. From day one from a baby she was such a doll, not a mean bone in her body. Loved neck & back rubs and would cram her head in your arm so you can rub away. She was addicted to chocolate, because of her breathing problems, but that can't be a bad thing can it? We had a bond that I've never had with a rat before. Every time I opened that cage she would come to mom for cheek rubs & loving. I will miss that so much. I wish I could have helped her, but her lungs were so bad. I know she will always be a rat angel on my shoulder looking after me. She was my kala bear & I love her. I will miss her scrubby rex hair. Stay around baby I miss you & stay around to watch over your brother.

kalaastra.jpg

Her favorite spot to hang out in with her cagemate astra, kala is on the right.

kalaseer22-1.jpg

What a beautiful little lady Ratmom. I am so sorry. :sad:

She had a sparkle in her eye didn't she? It's not hard to be beautiful on the inside and on the outside when you can claim a "ratmom" as your caregiver.

{{{{{{{{{{Ratmom}}}}}}}}}}

Take pride in the wonderful life you give your "children" Ratmom. When they leave; they take one hefty suitcase full of your love and care.

You are a wonderful person. Your rats know it... and so do we. :rose:

Back