JUST ORDERED MY NEW CN!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just ordered my new Critter Nation Cage for the rattie girls! Well not just. I ordered it last night, and I can't wait for it to get here. Currently I'm making cage plans and lists of all the pretty hammocks and things the girls will need. I feel so excited! Like an interior decorator, except picking the fabric for rat hammocks is much more interesting than painting walls. :thumbup:

Joanne said:
Congratulations! You will just love it!
Oh goodness I hope so! My brain is about to explode with all the plans I've got for the cage! My girlies will have nothing but the best! I'm planning on ordering a lot of custom hammocks and other fun things from Chelsey's Cozies. :)

Congrats....... we just switched over to fleece last pm so I also was decorating.... It has been fun picking the fleece and coordinating the hammocks, etc to match........ Made stuff for the holidays.........

:joy:

I know the feeling, felt like christmas when I got my single CN :D now I have the same feeling again with victoria's linens for my new addon to my CN, so now i have a DCN! CHRISTMAS ALL OVER AGAIN :joy: Decorating is gonna be a blast for you, I promise you that!

MiniFrog said:
I know how you feel, I was super excited when I traded my RUUD in for a DCN. congrats!! Have fun decorating it!!

Believe me, I will! I've got a whole list of fabrics all whipped up! :dance:

dspch911 said:
Congrats....... we just switched over to fleece last pm so I also was decorating.... It has been fun picking the fleece and coordinating the hammocks, etc to match........ Made stuff for the holidays.........

I'll have to admit, even though it isn't my favorite color, my main color scheme is pink, with splashes of blues and greens. It's like decorating a baby's room, and in a way, I guess it is. :D

EDK said:
I know the feeling, felt like christmas when I got my single CN now I have the same feeling again with victoria's linens for my new addon to my CN, so now i have a DCN! CHRISTMAS ALL OVER AGAIN Decorating is gonna be a blast for you, I promise you that!

I swear, it'll be like Christmas had a baby with every single other holiday when I get that CN, my babies are just dying to get some more run around space (even though they're always out :roll: )

Back