Jersey makes the journey across the bridge 02.05.14

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SterlingRats0408

Our lady Jersey (sister to Isis) passed away today due to unknown causes. She was one we did not know the age of though she didn't seem that old! Maybe 12-15 months.
She passed away sometime this evening quietly. I found her laying in the cage when I went to give them dinner... thought she was asleep and tried to wake her to find she had passed.
Jersey was given to me with the name Moo and thought to be a boy with her sister Isis (AKA Sebastian) by a college student who was not allowed to keep the rats in her dorm. I have had them since December 8th and they have been shy and quiet but loving and healthy rats.
I will miss her quiet nature and we will attempt to bury her tomorrow through all this snow..if not we will pack her up til spring. She deserves a proper burial!
I will keep my eye on her sister who thankfully has friends in the big group so hopefully won't go through too much sadness.

R.I.P. sweet Jersey!
uta6yjus.jpg

u6upejy6.jpg

mery5uta.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry Jersey passed unexpectedly. It's tough when they're so young.
It seems like there has been a lot of that lately.
:hugs:

We succeeded in burying her today. Daddy had to hack away at the frozen ground but he did it! She's next to Peach and Sterling

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back