Jeffrey Dean Morgan & KH Are Amazing

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

AKA Denny, from Grey's Anatomy, my heart rat Denny's namesake, and Izzie, also one of my rat's namesakes.

This past episode he totally freaking rocked my effing socks playing Dead Denny on Grey's. Katherine Heigl, too, but that's always... They're both always fantastic, and the two of them together are just mind blowing. I wish these two would do something else together... Not just Grey's stuff. Maybe something with more fun banter and less... well drama, LMAO.

Here, watches this. It's pretty self explainatory, if you know that a) Denny is dead and b) He and Izzie were engaged before he died and c) Izzie is now dating stupid yet hot Alex.

[youtube:13xyn6fn]F-7ipDPp1rg[/youtube:13xyn6fn]

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I. Love. Them. So. Hard.

Thanks for letting me share and rave about my obsessions. :heart:

My mom (mamarat) was just asking me if I watched Grey's Anatomy. I think she wanted to share but unfortunately, I had to say, no I don't, but I quickly said but Cait does!!!

LMAO That's how John knows him!! And he ALWAYS lets me know that when I go "The guy who played Denny". He always counters, "The guy that played John Winchester."

Omg lead Mamarat over here!! I need someone to gush with!! It was AMAZING.

You know hun, I sometimes think that if we didn't give you somewhere to share your obsession, then you'd be taking it to the streets and shooting it up in back alleys. LOL

So we let you do it here for your safety.

It's true... It's always better to do something like this at home rather than out there, with God knows who. Much safer to be surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart.

*tee hee*

Although I was just reading about Paula Abdul's biggest fan commiting suicide... Auch! I love me some KH, but I don't think I'd kill myself over her. I mean, I doubt it. Oh no does that mean I lose Biggest Fan status?! Aw, no, never. I'll always win that department. Mwahahaa!

KMG365 said:
Actually, he's AKA John Winchester from Supernatural. :wink:
LOL Thats exactly what I was thinking...
Psh Greys Anatomy, he's John from Supernatural!

Aw Cait, hahaha. Sorry I accidentally halted the Grey's PMs! I agree, they've got some great chemistry. I'm not sure they could play other roles together though because they're so well known for the Izzie/Denny thing. I'm happy they're getting to the root of the issue though, the writers are really putting a damper on what seemed like a perfect relationship. Let the dead rest!

Yeah Geez Bron. Now I had to post here to keep myself from exploding with gushingness. LOL!!!

This is true about the so well known for Izzie/Denny... Oh so very true. A Denny/Izzie spin off! YEAH! Just kidding.

Yeah I was REALLY hating the story line about two "Denny's Back" episodes in... The dream one was cool because, well, it was a dream, and even for "Rise Up" it was okay... Then he just stayed! And it was weird! And making me angry because it was such a beautiful, tragic story... And then WHABAM, he's back!

But now that they've given me a real reason and made it all sad again I'm okay with it. Less hateful.

But... is he a ghost? Or is he a symptom? The way I heard it explained was that he was a symptom... Then why was he talking like that? IDK! I guess we'll see. I hearrrrr we will still see him until March. So I'm betting he's a symptom.

PS YAY CROSSOVER episode! But we have to skip a week. So dumb. I feel like I need to watch Private Practice so that I will know what's going on.

Cait said:
Yeah Geez Bron. Now I had to post here to keep myself from exploding with gushingness. LOL!!!

This is true about the so well known for Izzie/Denny... Oh so very true. A Denny/Izzie spin off! YEAH! Just kidding.

Yeah I was REALLY hating the story line about two "Denny's Back" episodes in... The dream one was cool because, well, it was a dream, and even for "Rise Up" it was okay... Then he just stayed! And it was weird! And making me angry because it was such a beautiful, tragic story... And then WHABAM, he's back!

But now that they've given me a real reason and made it all sad again I'm okay with it. Less hateful.

But... is he a ghost? Or is he a symptom? The way I heard it explained was that he was a symptom... Then why was he talking like that? IDK! I guess we'll see. I hearrrrr we will still see him until March. So I'm betting he's a symptom.

PS YAY CROSSOVER episode! But we have to skip a week. So dumb. I feel like I need to watch Private Practice so that I will know what's going on.

He is staying until March? I was so scared when he left last eposide that was it over.....I don't want him to go. :sad3:

LOL well, Addison did it, maybe they can jump in on hers! It needs a bit of a boost.

I think he's both. My theory is she's still grieving and he came back to represent her subconscious thought that she could be sick? Maybe? I don't know, if they bring in a ghost on this show I may have to raise an eyebrow.

There's another crossover?!

He's just so funny for a dead guy, Dahlas! And they really are so sweet together.

OooOoOoOoo I can just see that happening...

"Oh hey, I love people who see dead people, and their dead people, so come on over to my Private Practice, guys! Yayy!"

And yep!! ABC put PP on right after Grey's starting a few weeks ago, JUST for this. Addison is coming back to Seattle Grace, and then some of the Grey's Gang is heading to Oceanside Wellness Center. It'll be like 2 hours of Grey's! Or 2 hours of Private Practice... Look at it however you want.

And you know why they're doing this?

m_e83b687ec39e0ccdb49e5498955c6f65.gif

I really need to start using these things in my normal posts. I just love em.

I don't watch Greys (sorry :oops: ) but I'm Cait's Uberfan equivalent of Supernatural - love JDM, too! :heart:
Funny thing is - he'g gonna start getting type cast because he's dead on SN, too and came back a few times as a ghost. (No love scenes, 'tho)
He plays the father but is actually only 4-5 years older then Jensen Ackles who plays his oldest son. He is a very believable actor, no matter what role he plays!

:heart: He does die and come back pretty often, doesn't he?? I think John drew that parallel for me, haha!

You excited for The Watchmen? Mwahaha! He's the only reason I'm going to go see it (besides John... he's a goob).

Back